Carson City Chamber of Commerce makes board announcements
June 28, 2017
Peter Fishburn of Brown & Bigelow has been named Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Carson City Chamber of Commerce at its annual meeting on June 20.
Joyce Whitney-Silva, Vice-President and CFO of Greater Nevada Credit Union is outgoing chair.
Carol Swanson of Mary Kay Cosmetics is past chair after serving two terms.
New Executive Committee members are: Bob Fredlund, Coldwell Banker, as 1st Vice Chair; Lisa Lee, Advocates to End Domestic Violence, moves up to 2nd Vice Chair, and Lisa-Gabel Schmid, Harley-Davidson Financial, as Secretary/Treasurer.
Teresa Shouppe of Nevada State Bank Business Center has left the board and Hellen Barclay of Wells Fargo Bank will be new to the board this year.
Others serving a three-year term include: Chet Burton, President WNC; Gordon Gagnon, Vice President of REDCO; Roberta Harris, VT Williams & Associates; Rob Joiner, Nevada Premier Commercial; AJ Matule, East-to-West Embroidery; Sandra Nagel, Hampton Inn & Suites; Bob Tote, Costco. Richard Stokes, Superintendent Carson City School District, serves as ex-officio.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy