CFA, Inc. hires Dave Snelgrove
June 13, 2017
Dave Snelgrove has been hired as planning and right-of-way manager for CFA, Inc., effective June 23.
Snelgrove has more than 27 years experience in land use planning, acquisition and right-of-way management in Nevada and northeastern California.
He earned his bachelor's degree in economics from the University of California, Riverside, and his master's degree in economics from the University of Nevada, Reno, with emphasis in land resource economics and land use planning.
He is a certified land use planner by the American Planning Association (APA). Snelgrove is a member of the Northern Nevada Chapter of the APA and is the Vice President of the Northern Nevada Chapter of the International Right-of-Way Association.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy