Charlie Brown promoted by Silver State International
June 30, 2017
Charlie Brown has been promoted to warranty administrator for Silver State International.
Brown has been with Silver State International for four years, most recently serving as nighttime service writer. He also has 10 years working in the industry.
Brown earned an Associate of Applied Science degree in automotive diesel technology from the Universal Technical Institute (UTI) and is also Navistar certified.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno Tahoe Young Professionals Network names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
- Education Alliance of Washoe County 2017 officers, board
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada