November 4, 2016
Kerry Donovan of Chase International's Donovan Group in Incline Village was among a group chosen to celebrate Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate's 30th anniversary last month in Aspen, Colo.
Donovan was presented the Significant Sales Award. The Donovan Group represented the sale of the most expensive property in Incline Village so far in 2016.
Trending In: People
- Historic Ormsby house in Carson City hits the market
- Sparks Marina groundbreaking starts transformation of eyesore into luxury
- Cycle, a “Container as a Service” (CaaS) Platform Startup, moves headquarters to Reno
- 2017 ADDY Award winners honored
- 24-unit multifamily student housing near UNR sells for $2.9 million