City National Bank hires Stacy Asteriadis
May 19, 2017
Stacy Asteriadis has been hired as relationship manager for City National Bank's northern Nevada branches in Reno, Carson City and Minden.
Asteriadis, who has nearly 35 years of experience in the banking and financial services industries, previously served as a licensed mortgage loan originator for Axia Home Loans and client advisory associate with Whittier Trust Company.
She is a member of the Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors,
Asteriadis earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business management from the Reno branch of University of Phoenix. She also attended the Cannon Financial Institute at Pepperdine University. Asteriadis holds several certifications including Certified Trust and Financial Advisory (CFTA) designation, and Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (CMPS) certification.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP staff named The Best Lawyers in America 2018 list
- Trio joins staff at SilverSummit Healthplan
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture