City of Reno
November 4, 2016
Aric Jensen, community development director for The City of Reno, accepted the 2016 Outstanding Public Outreach and Journalism DeBoer Award for the Reimagine Reno master update and public participation plan.
The award was presented by the American Planning Association.
Trending In: People
- New apartments on horizon at former Wildflower Village
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Oregon-based consulting firm, The Gunter Group, expands into Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017