City of Reno
November 4, 2016
Aric Jensen, community development director for The City of Reno, accepted the 2016 Outstanding Public Outreach and Journalism DeBoer Award for the Reimagine Reno master update and public participation plan.
The award was presented by the American Planning Association.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business