Clint Jolly featured in Yucatan region newspaper
February 28, 2017
Chef Clint Jolly, a restaurant consultant and owner of Great Thyme Catering was featured in the Diario de Yucatan newspaper that serves the Yucatan region of Mexico.
Jolly spent two weeks in early February traveling through the Yucatan region. He will be presenting a cooking class on Thursday, March 16 at Nothing To It Culinary Center featuring recipes he discovered from his travels.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Stephen Perwein hired by ACS Insurance
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP staff named The Best Lawyers in America 2018 list