Clint Jolly featured in Yucatan region newspaper
February 28, 2017
Chef Clint Jolly, a restaurant consultant and owner of Great Thyme Catering was featured in the Diario de Yucatan newspaper that serves the Yucatan region of Mexico.
Jolly spent two weeks in early February traveling through the Yucatan region. He will be presenting a cooking class on Thursday, March 16 at Nothing To It Culinary Center featuring recipes he discovered from his travels.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada