Clint Jolly featured in Yucatan region newspaper
February 28, 2017
Chef Clint Jolly, a restaurant consultant and owner of Great Thyme Catering was featured in the Diario de Yucatan newspaper that serves the Yucatan region of Mexico.
Jolly spent two weeks in early February traveling through the Yucatan region. He will be presenting a cooking class on Thursday, March 16 at Nothing To It Culinary Center featuring recipes he discovered from his travels.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno