Comstock Insurance Agencies makes staff announcements
May 16, 2017
Courtney Coberly, and Nicholas Harvey have joined the staff at Comstock Insurance Agencies.
Coberly was hired as a sales agent focusing on personal lines insurance.
She previously operated a local agency for a national insurance carrier and began her career as an insurance inspector. She has nearly 10 years experience in the industry.
Harvey was hired as a sales agent focusing on commercial insurance.
He earned his undergraduate degree in English from the University of Nevada, Reno.
In addition, Heidi Avery, a liaison at Comstock focusing on marketing and website content, has passed the Insurance Property & Casualty state Exam and acquired her resident producer license.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- RE/MAX Realty Affiliates’ Berger earns designation
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Gregory L. Erny inaugurated president of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards