CPAs from RSW attend wealth management conference
November 21, 2016
Scott Wait and Richard E. Wait, certified public accountants with RSW Wealth Management in Reno, attended the BAM Alliance members on best practices for Wealth Management conference Nov .15-17 in Clayton, Mo.
They shared wealth management practices including: Advanced Planning Strategies, Evidenced Based Investment Consulting – New strategies, Wealth Protection and Fixed Income Strategy Coordination, and Creating & Strengthening Connections with Clients.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location