CPAs from RSW attend wealth management conference
November 21, 2016
Scott Wait and Richard E. Wait, certified public accountants with RSW Wealth Management in Reno, attended the BAM Alliance members on best practices for Wealth Management conference Nov .15-17 in Clayton, Mo.
They shared wealth management practices including: Advanced Planning Strategies, Evidenced Based Investment Consulting – New strategies, Wealth Protection and Fixed Income Strategy Coordination, and Creating & Strengthening Connections with Clients.
Trending In: People
- New apartments on horizon at former Wildflower Village
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Oregon-based consulting firm, The Gunter Group, expands into Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017