CPAs from RSW attend wealth management conference
November 21, 2016
Scott Wait and Richard E. Wait, certified public accountants with RSW Wealth Management in Reno, attended the BAM Alliance members on best practices for Wealth Management conference Nov .15-17 in Clayton, Mo.
They shared wealth management practices including: Advanced Planning Strategies, Evidenced Based Investment Consulting – New strategies, Wealth Protection and Fixed Income Strategy Coordination, and Creating & Strengthening Connections with Clients.
Trending In: People
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- Aerotek to host open house for hundreds of job opportunities in Reno