Davis Graham & Stubbs hires attorney
November 21, 2016
Erica Nannini has joined the trial department in the Reno law office of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP as an attorney.
Nannini previously served as a law clerk for the Hon. Mark Gibbons with the Nevada Supreme Court. She also served as a judicial extern to Judge Robert C. Jones with the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, and as an energy regulatory intern with Nevada’s largest public utility.
Nannini earned her bachelor’s of arts degree from the University of Arizona and her juris doctorate from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law. During law school, she served as the symposium editor of the Nevada Law Journal; competed in the Society of Advocates, Boyd’s moot court team; and served as a judicial extern to Judge Robert C. Jones with the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada. Nannini also participated as a student attorney in Boyd’s juvenile justice clinic and worked on legislation related to juvenile defense.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business