Davis Graham & Stubbs hires attorney
November 21, 2016
Erica Nannini has joined the trial department in the Reno law office of Davis Graham & Stubbs LLP as an attorney.
Nannini previously served as a law clerk for the Hon. Mark Gibbons with the Nevada Supreme Court. She also served as a judicial extern to Judge Robert C. Jones with the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, and as an energy regulatory intern with Nevada's largest public utility.
Nannini earned her bachelor's of arts degree from the University of Arizona and her juris doctorate from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law. During law school, she served as the symposium editor of the Nevada Law Journal; competed in the Society of Advocates, Boyd's moot court team; and served as a judicial extern to Judge Robert C. Jones with the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada. Nannini also participated as a student attorney in Boyd's juvenile justice clinic and worked on legislation related to juvenile defense.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC