Dickson Realty’s Rowe named to EDAWN’s Board of Trustees
March 14, 2017
Kylie Rowe, vice president of relocation at Dickson Realty, has been appointed to the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada's (EDAWN) Board of Trustees.
Rowe previously was selected as the assistant director of the Ozmen Center for Entrepreneurship in The College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno. She has served as a member of the program committee for TEDxUniversityofNevada for three years. Rowe earned a degree in economics and a Master of Social Work from the University of Nevada, Reno. She plans to graduate with a Master in Business Administration in May.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Sparks Marina groundbreaking starts transformation of eyesore into luxury
- Historic Ormsby house in Carson City hits the market
- Cycle, a “Container as a Service” (CaaS) Platform Startup, moves headquarters to Reno
- Briefs for Week of March 24
- New student housing development east of UNR to open summer 2017