Dickson Realty’s Rowe named to EDAWN’s Board of Trustees
March 14, 2017
Kylie Rowe, vice president of relocation at Dickson Realty, has been appointed to the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada's (EDAWN) Board of Trustees.
Rowe previously was selected as the assistant director of the Ozmen Center for Entrepreneurship in The College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno. She has served as a member of the program committee for TEDxUniversityofNevada for three years. Rowe earned a degree in economics and a Master of Social Work from the University of Nevada, Reno. She plans to graduate with a Master in Business Administration in May.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- New apartments on horizon at former Wildflower Village
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Oregon-based consulting firm, The Gunter Group, expands into Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017