Dickson Realty’s Rowe named to EDAWN’s Board of Trustees
March 14, 2017
Kylie Rowe, vice president of relocation at Dickson Realty, has been appointed to the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada's (EDAWN) Board of Trustees.
Rowe previously was selected as the assistant director of the Ozmen Center for Entrepreneurship in The College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno. She has served as a member of the program committee for TEDxUniversityofNevada for three years. Rowe earned a degree in economics and a Master of Social Work from the University of Nevada, Reno. She plans to graduate with a Master in Business Administration in May.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Dickinson Wright attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Open Window Financial Solutions’ Hollen joins the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada