Dr. Marcia McNutt named DRI Nevada Medalist
December 1, 2016
Dr. Marcia McNutt, president of the National Academy of Sciences and chair of the National Research Council, has been selected as the 2017 Desert Research Institute’s Nevada Medalist.
The award was established in 1988 to acknowledge outstanding achievement in the fields of science and engineering, the DRI Nevada Medal is the highest scientific honor in the state. The 30th DRI Nevada Medal award will be presented by the DRI Foundation during events planned in Reno and Las Vegas in September, 2017.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location