Dr. Michael Casal joins Well Care Group’s Reno office
March 21, 2017
Dr. Michael Casal has been hired as director and supervising physician for women's services in the Reno location of Well Care Group, a behavioral health and family care clinic.
Dr. Casal is a provider and owner of one of only four freestanding birthing centers in Tennessee. He has had his own private practice for the last 16 years incorporating primary care, pediatric and obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Casal earned a Bachelor's of Science in Biology from California State University Los Angeles CSULA. He attended medical school at the University of California Davis School of Medicine, earning an MD degree and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles, a hospital affiliate of Loma Linda University.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno