Dr. Michael Casal joins Well Care Group’s Reno office
March 21, 2017
Dr. Michael Casal has been hired as director and supervising physician for women's services in the Reno location of Well Care Group, a behavioral health and family care clinic.
Dr. Casal is a provider and owner of one of only four freestanding birthing centers in Tennessee. He has had his own private practice for the last 16 years incorporating primary care, pediatric and obstetrics and gynecology.
Dr. Casal earned a Bachelor's of Science in Biology from California State University Los Angeles CSULA. He attended medical school at the University of California Davis School of Medicine, earning an MD degree and completed his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles, a hospital affiliate of Loma Linda University.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada