Dr. Robert Simon named to NCJFCJ board
January 18, 2017
Dr. Robert A. Simon, a licensed psychologist who is a national leader in forensic psychologist consulting, has been elected to the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges' (NCJFCJ) Board of Directors.
Dr. Simon is licensed as a psychologist in California and Hawaii, and has consulted throughout North America and Australia. Based in San Diego, Calif. He is on the Board of Directors of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts and the World Congress for Family Law and Children's Rights. He is also a member of the American Psychological Association, Executive Committee of the California Bar Court and an immediate past member of the Committee on Professional Conduct and Responsibility of the California Bar Association.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno