EDAWN staff announcements
November 21, 2016
Bryan McArdle, manager of entrepreneurial development at the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) attended the Techstars America Summit in Cincinnati.
The conference gathered organizers from around the world to share best practices on building entrepreneurial communities, as well as over 1,000 Techstars company founders and team members, mentors, and Techstars staff.
Robert Goldberg, a partner at GTG Capital Partners, a Venture Partner at Raptor Ventures, and Coral Group, was named to the EDAWN board of directors as an entrepreneurial representative.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC