EDAWN staff announcements
November 21, 2016
Bryan McArdle, manager of entrepreneurial development at the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) attended the Techstars America Summit in Cincinnati.
The conference gathered organizers from around the world to share best practices on building entrepreneurial communities, as well as over 1,000 Techstars company founders and team members, mentors, and Techstars staff.
Robert Goldberg, a partner at GTG Capital Partners, a Venture Partner at Raptor Ventures, and Coral Group, was named to the EDAWN board of directors as an entrepreneurial representative.
Trending In: People
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Alston Construction announces completion of Deceuninick North America
- Brad Bonkowski and Andie Wilson: Current trends in Carson City real estate
- Local United Way chapter names board, officers
- DETR awarded ApprenticeshipUSA State Expansion grant by Department of Labor