EDAWN staff announcements
November 21, 2016
Bryan McArdle, manager of entrepreneurial development at the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) attended the Techstars America Summit in Cincinnati.
The conference gathered organizers from around the world to share best practices on building entrepreneurial communities, as well as over 1,000 Techstars company founders and team members, mentors, and Techstars staff.
Robert Goldberg, a partner at GTG Capital Partners, a Venture Partner at Raptor Ventures, and Coral Group, was named to the EDAWN board of directors as an entrepreneurial representative.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Dickinson Wright attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Open Window Financial Solutions’ Hollen joins the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada