EDAWN staff announcements
November 21, 2016
Bryan McArdle, manager of entrepreneurial development at the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) attended the Techstars America Summit in Cincinnati.
The conference gathered organizers from around the world to share best practices on building entrepreneurial communities, as well as over 1,000 Techstars company founders and team members, mentors, and Techstars staff.
Robert Goldberg, a partner at GTG Capital Partners, a Venture Partner at Raptor Ventures, and Coral Group, was named to the EDAWN board of directors as an entrepreneurial representative.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business