EDAWN staff announcements
November 21, 2016
Bryan McArdle, manager of entrepreneurial development at the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN) attended the Techstars America Summit in Cincinnati.
The conference gathered organizers from around the world to share best practices on building entrepreneurial communities, as well as over 1,000 Techstars company founders and team members, mentors, and Techstars staff.
Robert Goldberg, a partner at GTG Capital Partners, a Venture Partner at Raptor Ventures, and Coral Group, was named to the EDAWN board of directors as an entrepreneurial representative.
Trending In: People
- New apartments on horizon at former Wildflower Village
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Oregon-based consulting firm, The Gunter Group, expands into Reno
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017