Eide Bailly’s Reno office hires Dexter Ramsey
May 8, 2017
Dexter Ramsey has been hired by Eide Bailly, a regional CPA and business advisory firm, as their new tax manager.
Ramsey received his Bachelor of Science, accounting and his master's degree in business administration, finance from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International promotes Heinz