Employers Holdings’ staff ring bell at New York Stock Exchange
January 31, 2017
Douglas D. Dirks, president and chief Executive officer of Employers Holdings, Inc., along with members of its' board of directors and executive leadership team rang The Closing Bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, Jan. 30.
The event commemorates the 10th anniversary of Employers initial public offering that began in February of 2007.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno