Erin Roeder promoted by KAP Group
May 19, 2017
Erin Roeder has been promoted to principal in the Reno office of KAP Group, a firm that provides capital raising and investor relations advisory services to the private equity industry.
Roeder joined KAP in 2013. She also previously served as vice president at Metropolitan Real Estate Equity Management (now part of The Carlyle Group), and as senior vice president for neighborhood development at Trinity Real Estate.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International promotes Heinz