Flanagan named as board president of Susan G. Komen Nevada
April 12, 2017
Tanya Flanagan has been named as board president of Susan G. Komen Nevada.
Flanagan succeeds Diane M. Allison whose six-year term ended last December.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- RE/MAX Realty Affiliates named to REAL Trends America rankings
- Reno Fennemore Craig attorneys recognized
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018