Flanagan named as board president of Susan G. Komen Nevada
April 12, 2017
Tanya Flanagan has been named as board president of Susan G. Komen Nevada.
Flanagan succeeds Diane M. Allison whose six-year term ended last December.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada