Heuer named president of family-owned Heuer Insurance
January 18, 2017
Adam Heuer has been named president of Heuer Insurance Agency, a locally owned independent insurance agency in Sparks.
Adam Heuer becomes the fourth generation to own and operate Heuer Insurance that has been in business since 1929. He follows his great grandfather Clarence Heuer, grandfather Marshall Heuer and father Larry Heuer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Stephen Perwein hired by ACS Insurance
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP staff named The Best Lawyers in America 2018 list