Holland & Hart partner joins Sontag Competition Advisory Board
June 19, 2017
Holland & Hart partner Jim Newman has joined the inaugural advisory board for the University of Nevada, Reno College of Business' Sontag Student Business Plan Competition. Newman, along with seven other local business professionals, will guide the program to enhance the level of competition and engage more student competitors.
Newman is a graduate of the UNR College of Business and brings more than 20 years of experience as a corporate lawyer and transactional advisor to public and privately held companies to the advisory board. He currently serves as a Holland & Hart administrative partner and manages the firm's offices in Reno and Carson City. Newman's practice focuses on corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada