Jennifer Denoo replacing retiring Dennis Flanagan as president of Great Basin Federal Credit Union
June 9, 2017
Jennifer Denoo has been selected to serve as president of Great Basin Federal Credit Union, effective June 5.
Denoo will replace Dennis Flanagan, who is retiring as president and CEO of Great Basin FCU effective Jan. 31, 2018.
Denoo previously served as the Reno-based credit union's chief operations officer since 2008. She joined Great Basin FCU in 1994 as a teller, before moving to collections manager in 1999. In 2004, she was named the credit union's lending and collections manager.
Denoo currently serves on the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues' nominating committee.
She is a 2008 graduate of Western CUNA Management School.
Flannigan served 22 years at Great Basin FCU, the last 10 as president and CEO.
He currently serves on the board of the Nevada Credit Union League and the League's Government Relations Committee.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno Tahoe Young Professionals Network names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
- Education Alliance of Washoe County 2017 officers, board
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada