Jill Vacchina Dobbs named executive director of SPCA of Northern Nevada
February 7, 2017
Jill Vacchina Dobbs has been named executive director of the SPCA of Northern Nevada (SPCA).
Vacchina Dobbs previously worked in the financial services and tech industries. She moved to Truckee, Calif., after graduating from law school and serving the last 10 years with the board Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe; the last six years as board president.
Vacchina Dobbs graduated with honors from the University of California, Santa Barbara and also graduated cum laude from Gonzaga Law School.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada