Joel Grace joins staff at Reno Land Inc.
March 29, 2017
Joel Grace has been named vice president-development at Reno Land Inc.
Grace most recently worked as a vice president of commercial relationships with Umpqua Bank in Reno. He also held management positions with the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN).
Grace, whose work experience includes stints in North America, Europe and Australia, also has worked with commercial real estate brokerage firms as well as a technology company with operations in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Grace earned a bachelor's degree in sports management and marketing at New Hampshire College, where he was a member of the school's baseball team. He also earned a master's degree in business with a correlate in finance from Southern New Hampshire University.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada