Joel Grace joins staff at Reno Land Inc.
March 29, 2017
Joel Grace has been named vice president-development at Reno Land Inc.
Grace most recently worked as a vice president of commercial relationships with Umpqua Bank in Reno. He also held management positions with the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN).
Grace, whose work experience includes stints in North America, Europe and Australia, also has worked with commercial real estate brokerage firms as well as a technology company with operations in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Grace earned a bachelor's degree in sports management and marketing at New Hampshire College, where he was a member of the school's baseball team. He also earned a master's degree in business with a correlate in finance from Southern New Hampshire University.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno