John H. Snow joins Nevada Builders’ board
November 23, 2016
John H. Snow, principal at Reno-based environmental engineering and science firm McGinley & Associates in Reno, has joined the board of directors for the Nevada Builders Alliance.
Snow has served by gubernatorial appointment as the Nevada state geothermal energy commissioner for the Nevada state Commission on Minerals since 2007, and also serves on the executive board of the Mackay School of Science; as a board member for the Nevada Bureau of Mining and the Geology, Great Basin Center for Geothermal Development at the University of Nevada, Reno; and as a committee member of Public Lands and Environmental committees of the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission. He is the past president of the Nevada Petroleum & Geothermal Society.
The Nevada Builders Alliance is a professional organization representing the construction industry, and all affiliated sectors.
Trending In: People
- CREATE: A Space for Arts & Crafts brings something new to the Reno market
- Wood Rodgers makes $20,000 donation to the WCSD
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Ross Dress for Less store moving to new location in North Reno
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center