John H. Snow joins Nevada Builders’ board
November 23, 2016
John H. Snow, principal at Reno-based environmental engineering and science firm McGinley & Associates in Reno, has joined the board of directors for the Nevada Builders Alliance.
Snow has served by gubernatorial appointment as the Nevada state geothermal energy commissioner for the Nevada state Commission on Minerals since 2007, and also serves on the executive board of the Mackay School of Science; as a board member for the Nevada Bureau of Mining and the Geology, Great Basin Center for Geothermal Development at the University of Nevada, Reno; and as a committee member of Public Lands and Environmental committees of the Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission. He is the past president of the Nevada Petroleum & Geothermal Society.
The Nevada Builders Alliance is a professional organization representing the construction industry, and all affiliated sectors.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Dickinson Wright attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Open Window Financial Solutions’ Hollen joins the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada