Kevin Benson joins staff at Allison MacKenzie Law Firm
March 14, 2017
Kevin Benson has joined Allison MacKenzie Law Firm as an associate attorney.
Benson previously served as State of Nevada senior deputy attorney general.
He was admitted to practice law in Nevada in 2007, and serves as the Vice President of the First Judicial District Bar Association. Additionally, Kevin is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Benson earned a degree in criminal justice with a minor in biology from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2001 and earned his juris doctor degree from Rutgers School of Law in New Jersey in 2001.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno