Kevin Benson joins staff at Allison MacKenzie Law Firm
March 14, 2017
Kevin Benson has joined Allison MacKenzie Law Firm as an associate attorney.
Benson previously served as State of Nevada senior deputy attorney general.
He was admitted to practice law in Nevada in 2007, and serves as the Vice President of the First Judicial District Bar Association. Additionally, Kevin is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Benson earned a degree in criminal justice with a minor in biology from the University of Nevada, Reno in 2001 and earned his juris doctor degree from Rutgers School of Law in New Jersey in 2001.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Stephen Perwein hired by ACS Insurance
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP staff named The Best Lawyers in America 2018 list