KPS3 Marketing new hire
November 10, 2016
Rachel Curran has been hired as senior account director for KPS3 Marketing.
Curran previously was a vice president at Wells Fargo Bank for the past 12 years. She also was a contributing writer for Career Girl Daily, an online magazine for young, career-minded women in the U.S. and the U.K. She later founded her own lifestyle blog in 2015 – Recovering Corporate, a space for working with working mothers nationally and locally.
Curran graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism with an emphasis in advertising from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC