KPS3 Marketing new hire
November 10, 2016
Rachel Curran has been hired as senior account director for KPS3 Marketing.
Curran previously was a vice president at Wells Fargo Bank for the past 12 years. She also was a contributing writer for Career Girl Daily, an online magazine for young, career-minded women in the U.S. and the U.K. She later founded her own lifestyle blog in 2015 – Recovering Corporate, a space for working with working mothers nationally and locally.
Curran graduated with a bachelor's degree in journalism with an emphasis in advertising from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Gregory L. Erny inaugurated president of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards