KPS3 Marketing new hire
November 10, 2016
Rachel Curran has been hired as senior account director for KPS3 Marketing.
Curran previously was a vice president at Wells Fargo Bank for the past 12 years. She also was a contributing writer for Career Girl Daily, an online magazine for young, career-minded women in the U.S. and the U.K. She later founded her own lifestyle blog in 2015 – Recovering Corporate, a space for working with working mothers nationally and locally.
Curran graduated with a bachelor’s degree in journalism with an emphasis in advertising from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location