Larry Dailey named to Second Start Learning Disabilities Programs Inc.’s board
May 4, 2017
Larry Dailey of Reno has joined the board of directors at Second Start Learning Disabilities Programs Inc.
Dailey is a professor emeritus from the Reynolds School at the University of Nevada, Reno, and has been honored for his work in media and visual communications.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking