Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP attorneys honored by Super Lawyers
June 30, 2017
Seven attorneys from the Reno law office of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP are included in Mountain States Super Lawyers for 2017.
Those recognized as Super Lawyers were: Michael G. Alonso, Gaming; David C. McElhinney, Civil Litigation: Defense; Sean M. McGuinness, Gaming; David L. Mousel, Gaming; and Leif Reid, Administrative Law.
Those named as Mountain States Rising Stars were: Garrett D. Gordon, Government Relations; and Kristen Martini, Business Litigation.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno Tahoe Young Professionals Network names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
- Education Alliance of Washoe County 2017 officers, board
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada