Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP’s McElhinney recognized
April 6, 2017
David McElhinney, an attorney in the Reno office of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP was recognized for pro bono service during the law firm's annual pro bono awards luncheon.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP recognized 59 individuals across all of its offices in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, California and New Mexico who each provided more than 50 hours of pro bono legal service in 2016. Altogether, the firm's lawyers provided 10,850 hours of pro bono legal service last year.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking