Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP’s McElhinney recognized
April 6, 2017
David McElhinney, an attorney in the Reno office of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP was recognized for pro bono service during the law firm's annual pro bono awards luncheon.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP recognized 59 individuals across all of its offices in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, California and New Mexico who each provided more than 50 hours of pro bono legal service in 2016. Altogether, the firm's lawyers provided 10,850 hours of pro bono legal service last year.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Gregory L. Erny inaugurated president of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards