Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP’s McElhinney recognized
April 6, 2017
David McElhinney, an attorney in the Reno office of Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP was recognized for pro bono service during the law firm's annual pro bono awards luncheon.
Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP recognized 59 individuals across all of its offices in Nevada, Arizona, Colorado, California and New Mexico who each provided more than 50 hours of pro bono legal service in 2016. Altogether, the firm's lawyers provided 10,850 hours of pro bono legal service last year.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno