Linda Lorraine Smith elected chair of the Angel Capital Association
June 30, 2017
Linda Lorraine Smith, an active member of the Sierra Angels (Lake Tahoe) has been elected chair of the Angel Capital Association (ACA), the world's leading professional association for angel investors.
Smith's career span covers both the public and private sectors, having served three U.S. presidents, two congressmen, one mayor and a governor, and spent 12 years in Washington, DC, including working as Director of Administration in the White House's Office of Management and Budget and for two Congressional committees on Capitol Hill. She was also a senior policy advisor to the Governor of Hawaii.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy