Linda Lorraine Smith elected chair of the Angel Capital Association
June 30, 2017
Linda Lorraine Smith, an active member of the Sierra Angels (Lake Tahoe) has been elected chair of the Angel Capital Association (ACA), the world's leading professional association for angel investors.
Smith's career span covers both the public and private sectors, having served three U.S. presidents, two congressmen, one mayor and a governor, and spent 12 years in Washington, DC, including working as Director of Administration in the White House's Office of Management and Budget and for two Congressional committees on Capitol Hill. She was also a senior policy advisor to the Governor of Hawaii.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking