Lisa Leatham-Vancil hired in the Reno office of The Well Care Group
June 9, 2017
Lisa Leatham-Vancil has joined The Well Care Group's Behavioral Health Care and Family Practice in Reno.
Leatham-Vancil, previously worked for the State of Nevada, Northern Nevada Adult Mental Health (NNAMHS) where she started the HEARTS Group an IOP for co-occurring disorder clients. She was also the first social worker to be a part of and develop the Mobile Outreach Safety Team (MOST) where she bridged the gap for Law Enforcement Officers to interact with people in crisis and with mental health problems in the community. She also served as director of operations for WestCare, Reno for four years.
Leatham-Vancil earned a BSW and an MSW in social work, both from the University of Nevada, Reno. She then went on to become a licensed clinical social work intern and became a licensed clinical social worker in Nevada. Mrs. Leatham-Vancil is also a licensed clinical alcohol and drug counselor in Nevada.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy