Marcus & Millichap promotes Blonsley
November 21, 2016
Todd Blonsley was promoted to first vice president investments at Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, Inc.
Blonsley has more than two decades experience as a commercial real estate broker.
Blonsley also achieved the Platinum National Achievement Award for 2016 and was invited to attend the company's National Achievement Awards to be held at the Ritz-Carlton in Oahu, Hawaii next February.
He earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2001.
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC