McAlpine, Vineyard named to Mason-McDuffie Mortgage’s President’s Club
June 9, 2017
Kathy McAlpine and Ricci Vineyard, senior loan officers in the Reno office of Mason-McDuffie Mortgage, have been named to the company's President's Club.
The Reno office of Mason-McDuffie Mortgage has also previously earned recognition for being in the top 10 percent of loan producers across the firm. Mason-McDuffie Mortgage is a privately held, mortgage-banking firm headquartered in San Ramon, Calif.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno Tahoe Young Professionals Network names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Basin Street Properties’ Marinello joins Regional Alliance for Downtown
- Education Alliance of Washoe County 2017 officers, board
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Peppermill Reno named one of the Top 10 Best Casinos by USA TODAY
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- 40 years later, Carson City bypass a reality
- College of Engineering poised to increase economic prosperity for Nevada