Mixson named partner at Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLC
February 17, 2017
Christopher Mixson has been named a partner in the Reno and Las Vegas law offices of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLC.
Mixson will partner in the firm's entertainment & intellectual property resources law and litigation practices.
Mixson earned his bachelor's degree from University of Evansville and his juris doctor, along with a certificate in environmental and natural resources law, from Lewis & Clark Law School.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada