Mixson named partner at Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLC
February 17, 2017
Christopher Mixson has been named a partner in the Reno and Las Vegas law offices of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLC.
Mixson will partner in the firm's entertainment & intellectual property resources law and litigation practices.
Mixson earned his bachelor's degree from University of Evansville and his juris doctor, along with a certificate in environmental and natural resources law, from Lewis & Clark Law School.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Stephen Perwein hired by ACS Insurance
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Lewis Roca Rothgerber Christie LLP staff named The Best Lawyers in America 2018 list