Mixson named partner at Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLC
February 17, 2017
Christopher Mixson has been named a partner in the Reno and Las Vegas law offices of Wolf, Rifkin, Shapiro, Schulman & Rabkin, LLC.
Mixson will partner in the firm's entertainment & intellectual property resources law and litigation practices.
Mixson earned his bachelor's degree from University of Evansville and his juris doctor, along with a certificate in environmental and natural resources law, from Lewis & Clark Law School.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno