Municipal Court judges’ retirement
November 10, 2016
William Gardner and Ken Howard, judges for the Reno Municipal Court, are retiring form their posts.
Gardner was appointed on Dec. 8, 2010 to the vacancy created by the passing of the Hon. Paul S. Hickman. Prior to his appointment, Gardner was chief deputy city attorney in the criminal division of the Reno City Attorney’s Office.
Howard is retiring after completing 18 years service with the court. Howard was appointed to the bench in 1998 and has been re-elected three times without opposition.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business