Municipal Court judges’ retirement
November 10, 2016
William Gardner and Ken Howard, judges for the Reno Municipal Court, are retiring form their posts.
Gardner was appointed on Dec. 8, 2010 to the vacancy created by the passing of the Hon. Paul S. Hickman. Prior to his appointment, Gardner was chief deputy city attorney in the criminal division of the Reno City Attorney's Office.
Howard is retiring after completing 18 years service with the court. Howard was appointed to the bench in 1998 and has been re-elected three times without opposition.
Trending In: People
- CREATE: A Space for Arts & Crafts brings something new to the Reno market
- Wood Rodgers makes $20,000 donation to the WCSD
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Ross Dress for Less store moving to new location in North Reno
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center