Municipal Court judges’ retirement
November 10, 2016
William Gardner and Ken Howard, judges for the Reno Municipal Court, are retiring form their posts.
Gardner was appointed on Dec. 8, 2010 to the vacancy created by the passing of the Hon. Paul S. Hickman. Prior to his appointment, Gardner was chief deputy city attorney in the criminal division of the Reno City Attorney’s Office.
Howard is retiring after completing 18 years service with the court. Howard was appointed to the bench in 1998 and has been re-elected three times without opposition.
Trending In: People
- Mishimoto Automotive opens distribution center in Washoe County
- Alston Construction announces completion of Deceuninick North America
- Brad Bonkowski and Andie Wilson: Current trends in Carson City real estate
- Local United Way chapter names board, officers
- DETR awarded ApprenticeshipUSA State Expansion grant by Department of Labor