NCET adds three new board members
December 1, 2016
Rachel Felix, Nha Lam and Leslie Masterpool have been elected to the board of directors of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces networking events to help individuals and businesses explore and use technology.
Felix, who works as an account coordinator at The Abbi Agency, was elected vice president of public relations for the organization.
Lam, who serves as career events project manager in the College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno, was elected vice president of membership-retention.
Masterpool, who serves as programs coordinator for The Chamber Reno-Sparks-Northern Nevada, was elected vice president of image management.
Trending In: People
- Doors open on Sierra Wellness Connection’s second location
- International premium real estate firm expands Lake Tahoe presence
- Carson City Supervisors approve Vintage project
- Reno/Carson/Tahoe eWomenNetwork event focuses on inspiration for new year
- USDA Rural Development invests $188 million in rural Nevada in 2016