NCET adds three new board members
December 1, 2016
Rachel Felix, Nha Lam and Leslie Masterpool have been elected to the board of directors of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces networking events to help individuals and businesses explore and use technology.
Felix, who works as an account coordinator at The Abbi Agency, was elected vice president of public relations for the organization.
Lam, who serves as career events project manager in the College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno, was elected vice president of membership-retention.
Masterpool, who serves as programs coordinator for The Chamber Reno-Sparks-Northern Nevada, was elected vice president of image management.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location