NCET adds three new board members
December 1, 2016
Rachel Felix, Nha Lam and Leslie Masterpool have been elected to the board of directors of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces networking events to help individuals and businesses explore and use technology.
Felix, who works as an account coordinator at The Abbi Agency, was elected vice president of public relations for the organization.
Lam, who serves as career events project manager in the College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno, was elected vice president of membership-retention.
Masterpool, who serves as programs coordinator for The Chamber Reno-Sparks-Northern Nevada, was elected vice president of image management.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC