NCET elects Gill to board, re-elects six other members
June 28, 2017
Steven Gill has been elected to the board of directors for NCET, while Rachel Felix, Matt Fisher, Toni Quiruz, Bill Saylor, Chuck Sweeney and Irene Voronel have been re-elected to the board.
NCET is a nonprofit organization that produces educational and networking events to help people explore business and technology.
Gill, a partner in B2B CFO, has been elected vice president of membership administration for NCET.
Felix, an account coordinator at The Abbi Agency, was re-elected vice president of public relations.
Fisher, a product visionary for Trakker Design Research, an industrial design studio in Reno, was re-elected as vice president for special projects.
Quiruz, a marketing and sales director for Digiprint Corp. in Reno, re-elected as vice president of membership.
Saylor, tax manager at Kohn & Company, was re-elected as vice-president of finance.
Sweeney, who serves as a business and performance coach, was re-elected as co-vice president of special projects.
Voronel, who owns and operates ILoveReno.com and is the broker/owner of Home NV Real Estate, was re-elected as vice president of communications.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Marnell Gaming, owner of Sparks Nugget, buys Bourbon Square
- Switch to expand into iconic Virginia Street Post Office building in downtown Reno
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Squaw Valley ends record 2017 ski season
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy