Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending appointments
November 10, 2016
Cathy Sheehy has been appointed as commissioner and Scott Whittemore as deputy commissioner of the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending.
The appointments fill the vacancies of after the resignation of former commissioner Jim Westrin and retirement of deputy commissioner Nancy Corbin.
Sheehy has 24 years experience in retail banking where she was a branch manager for 18 years and a product manager for five.
Whittemore is an entrepreneur, where he managed operations and personnel for several ventures.
He earned a political-science degree at the University of San Diego and a law degree from the Boyd School of Law at UNLV where he wrote for the Law Review. He also was recruited by the Wingfield Nevada Group's Executive Leadership Program where he learned real-estate development, human resources, project management and government affairs.
Trending In: People
- CREATE: A Space for Arts & Crafts brings something new to the Reno market
- Wood Rodgers makes $20,000 donation to the WCSD
- Northstar Mountain Master Plan approved by Placer County Board of Supervisors
- Ross Dress for Less store moving to new location in North Reno
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center