Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending appointments
November 10, 2016
Cathy Sheehy has been appointed as commissioner and Scott Whittemore as deputy commissioner of the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending.
The appointments fill the vacancies of after the resignation of former commissioner Jim Westrin and retirement of deputy commissioner Nancy Corbin.
Sheehy has 24 years experience in retail banking where she was a branch manager for 18 years and a product manager for five.
Whittemore is an entrepreneur, where he managed operations and personnel for several ventures.
He earned a political-science degree at the University of San Diego and a law degree from the Boyd School of Law at UNLV where he wrote for the Law Review. He also was recruited by the Wingfield Nevada Group's Executive Leadership Program where he learned real-estate development, human resources, project management and government affairs.
Trending In: People
- Historic Ormsby house in Carson City hits the market
- Sparks Marina groundbreaking starts transformation of eyesore into luxury
- Cycle, a “Container as a Service” (CaaS) Platform Startup, moves headquarters to Reno
- 2017 ADDY Award winners honored
- 24-unit multifamily student housing near UNR sells for $2.9 million