Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending appointments
November 10, 2016
Cathy Sheehy has been appointed as commissioner and Scott Whittemore as deputy commissioner of the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending.
The appointments fill the vacancies of after the resignation of former commissioner Jim Westrin and retirement of deputy commissioner Nancy Corbin.
Sheehy has 24 years experience in retail banking where she was a branch manager for 18 years and a product manager for five.
Whittemore is an entrepreneur, where he managed operations and personnel for several ventures.
He earned a political-science degree at the University of San Diego and a law degree from the Boyd School of Law at UNLV where he wrote for the Law Review. He also was recruited by the Wingfield Nevada Group’s Executive Leadership Program where he learned real-estate development, human resources, project management and government affairs.
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- Voices: Buzz Harris | The time may be right to sell your small business