Nevada Rural Housing Authority’s Brewer recognized
April 12, 2017
Bill Brewer, the deputy director for the Nevada Rural Housing Authority, has been awarded the Silver State Fair Housing Council HEART Award. The HEART Award is presented by the SSFHC Board of Trustees to an individual in the community whose activities promote the goals of fair housing.
Brewer is a 30-year housing executive veteran. He first began working for the Farmers Home Administration and in 1994 he became the first Housing Program director for the new Nevada State Office of FmHA, which subsequently became the state office of the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Udacity launches learning program to develop local tech talent
- Downtown Reno building purchased by locally-led investment group
- Reno-Sparks real estate market gears up for 2017
- Sierra Nevada Corporation’s technology spreading around the world and even to Mars
- Caesars Entertainment executives outline growth opportunities