Nevada Rural Housing Authority’s Brewer recognized
April 12, 2017
Bill Brewer, the deputy director for the Nevada Rural Housing Authority, has been awarded the Silver State Fair Housing Council HEART Award. The HEART Award is presented by the SSFHC Board of Trustees to an individual in the community whose activities promote the goals of fair housing.
Brewer is a 30-year housing executive veteran. He first began working for the Farmers Home Administration and in 1994 he became the first Housing Program director for the new Nevada State Office of FmHA, which subsequently became the state office of the United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Anooshehpoor joins the Nevada Department of Agriculture
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Dickinson Wright attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018
- Open Window Financial Solutions’ Hollen joins the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada