Nevada State Bank’s Mello appoint to museum board
January 18, 2017
Janet Mello, vice president, senior private banking officer for Nevada State Bank, has been appointed to the Nevada Museum of Art's Board of Trustees.
Mello will serve a two-year term on the board.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- RE/MAX Realty Affiliates named to REAL Trends America rankings
- Reno Fennemore Craig attorneys recognized
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018