New agents at Chase International in Sparks
December 1, 2016
Tiana Coffinder, Erin Villalobos, Nicole Norris, and Hope Process have joined the Sparks real estate office of Chase International as real estate agents.
Coffinder has previous experience as a Realtor and in business.
She graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno, where she serves as a board for the school’s volleyball program.
Villalobos has a background in accounting and finance along with previous experience in the real estate industry.
Norris and Process has previous experience in the real estate industry.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location