Noah Elsfelder joins Heritage Bank of Nevada
May 10, 2017
Noah Elsfelder has joined Heritage Bank of Nevada as a Heritage Bank of Nevada A.V.P. and as a branch manager at the West Seventh Street location.
Elsfelder has more than 17 years of banking experience. He spent 12 years with Wells Fargo in a number of positions including branch manager. Prior to joining Heritage Bank, Elsfelder spent two years with Greater Nevada Credit Union as a business specialist and SBA loan officer.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Gregory L. Erny inaugurated president of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards