Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment names Anne Keele controller
June 19, 2017
Anne Keele has been promoted to controller for Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment. Keele served as the office manager for the company for the past 20 years where she was responsible for accounts payable and receivable, truck sales administration and inventory control auditor. In her new role as controller, she will be responsible for managing all accounting operations, inventory and truck sales, as well as working to improve and develop the business processes and policies to maintain and continue to enhance internal controls.
Keele studied music at the University of Nevada, Reno and business management at Brigham Young University in Idaho. She is an active member of the Reno Philharmonic and acted as the Parent Teacher Organization president at Stead Elementary from 2008-2010.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada