Petroleum Card Services hires Pete Embs
March 21, 2017
Pete Embs has been named vice president and business unit head for Petroleum Card Services, a provider of payment processing solutions geared specifically for independent petroleum and convenience store owners headquartered in Minden.
Embs previously served as director of revenue and financial planning for iPayment since 2012. He spent the first nine years of his career with WorldPay, holding several positions in and around sales management and finance, including vice president, planning and productivity management.
Embs earned his MBA degree from Georgia State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Virginia Tech.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno