Realtor Bryan Drakulich recognized by Council of Residential Specialists, REAL Trends
March 21, 2017
Bryan Drakulich, a real estate professional with DoMore Drakulich Real Estate, Drakulich Luxury Properties and Drakulich Commercial Partners, has been recognized as one of the top producing real estate professionals in Nevada by the Council of Residential Specialists (CRS).
Drakulich, who has over 35 years in commercial and residential real estate and has personally closed over $100 million dollars in transactions over the last 18 months.
The CRS Designation is awarded to experienced REALTORS who have completed advanced professional training and demonstrated outstanding professional achievement in residential real estate.
Drakulich also has been recognized as one of the top producing real estate professionals in Nevada by REAL Trends, a national real estate production ranking service in partnership with The Wall Street Journal and local and state Association of Realtors organizations.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada