RE/MAX agents retain positions at RSAR
December 1, 2016
Linda Meissen and Peter Moritz, real estate agents with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates, will remain in their positions with the Northern Nevada MLS and the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS.
Meissen was appointed as an NNRMLS trustee/director. She is also the REALTOR Liaison for the Chamber Board of Directors, a member of the Nevada State Board of REALTORS and the National Board of REALTORS and the REBAC Council.
Moritz will continue his service to the RSAR, serving on the following committees: Professional Standards, Ethics Mediator Program and Ethics Ombudsman Program. He is also a member of the Council of Residential Specialists, Chamber of Commerce – Distinguished Member and the Builders Association of Northern Nevada.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Capstone Advisors closes land purchase in Reno market fueled by economic development
- Panasonic and TMCC partner to offer the Panasonic Preferred Pathway (P3)
- What’s next for Tahoe-Truckee’s housing crisis?
- NNDA share insights on bringing businesses into the northern Nevada region
- NSDC & Heritage Bank of Nevada work to facilitate loan for US Geomatics’ Midtown location