RE/MAX agents retain positions at RSAR
December 1, 2016
Linda Meissen and Peter Moritz, real estate agents with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates, will remain in their positions with the Northern Nevada MLS and the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS.
Meissen was appointed as an NNRMLS trustee/director. She is also the REALTOR Liaison for the Chamber Board of Directors, a member of the Nevada State Board of REALTORS and the National Board of REALTORS and the REBAC Council.
Moritz will continue his service to the RSAR, serving on the following committees: Professional Standards, Ethics Mediator Program and Ethics Ombudsman Program. He is also a member of the Council of Residential Specialists, Chamber of Commerce – Distinguished Member and the Builders Association of Northern Nevada.
Trending In: People
- Doors open on Sierra Wellness Connection’s second location
- International premium real estate firm expands Lake Tahoe presence
- Carson City Supervisors approve Vintage project
- Reno/Carson/Tahoe eWomenNetwork event focuses on inspiration for new year
- USDA Rural Development invests $188 million in rural Nevada in 2016