RE/MAX agents retain positions at RSAR
December 1, 2016
Linda Meissen and Peter Moritz, real estate agents with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates, will remain in their positions with the Northern Nevada MLS and the Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS.
Meissen was appointed as an NNRMLS trustee/director. She is also the REALTOR Liaison for the Chamber Board of Directors, a member of the Nevada State Board of REALTORS and the National Board of REALTORS and the REBAC Council.
Moritz will continue his service to the RSAR, serving on the following committees: Professional Standards, Ethics Mediator Program and Ethics Ombudsman Program. He is also a member of the Council of Residential Specialists, Chamber of Commerce – Distinguished Member and the Builders Association of Northern Nevada.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- Noble Studios announces new hire, staff promotions
- Gorris named development manager for JDRF
- Yardley becomes independent agent with RE/MAX Realty Affiliates
- Fennemore Craig’s Morgan selected as vice chair of the Legal Affairs Steering Committee for Airports Council International-North America
- Sen. Heller honored with solar energy award
- Lance Gilman: ‘Third and possibly biggest hurrah’ may be coming to Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Blanchard, Krasner & French law firm expands into Reno
- Downtown Reno is one step closer to a plan for revitalization
- In-fill project to add 50 condominiums near downtown Reno
- 2017 United Soccer League season marks inaugural campaign for Reno 1868 FC