REMSA announces paramedic program graduates
March 23, 2017
The Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (REMSA) Center for Prehospital Education announced 17 students successfully completed the organization's 14-month paramedic program.
Members of the graduating cohort include: Jennifer Walters, program valedictorian; Keith Bland, Andrea Brown, Evan Brown, Mason Burkhart, Nick Castillo, Haley Cutter, Garrett Hekhuis, Aaron Leising, Katrina Lim, Brady Longero, Adrian Marquez, Rachel Mills, Joseph Nolan, Peter Phu, Jeff Sohler, and Scott Tucker.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Shifting gears: Entrepreneurs adjust software concept from winemaking to project management to create marketable product
- Entertainment industry now need to meet OSHA requirements
- Plexus Worldwide’s McFadden recognized
- Reno’s celebrity chefs to give demos during Field Day
- Dalton’s three simple rules of dealmaking