REMSA announces paramedic program graduates
March 23, 2017
The Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (REMSA) Center for Prehospital Education announced 17 students successfully completed the organization's 14-month paramedic program.
Members of the graduating cohort include: Jennifer Walters, program valedictorian; Keith Bland, Andrea Brown, Evan Brown, Mason Burkhart, Nick Castillo, Haley Cutter, Garrett Hekhuis, Aaron Leising, Katrina Lim, Brady Longero, Adrian Marquez, Rachel Mills, Joseph Nolan, Peter Phu, Jeff Sohler, and Scott Tucker.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Convention & Visitors Authority hires Burton, Tracy
- WIN elects officers, members of its board of trustees
- Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
- Argentum Partners adds Cannito, Whittemore to staff
- Gregory L. Erny inaugurated president of the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards