Robin Mizuno returns to The Bonanza Casino
February 7, 2017
Robin Mizuno has been hired as director of gaming for The Bonanza Casino in Reno.
Mizuno, who has nearly 10 years experience in the gaming industry, returns to Bonanza where he previously worked as cage and credit manager. He also worked for both the Peppermill Resort Spa Casino and the Silver Legacy Hotel and Casino.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: People
- NDOT’s Tony Illia win 2017 Hermes Award
- Ashley Brune hired by The Abbi Agency
- KPS3’s Whitefield selected to Advisory Board for the University of Nevada, Reno’s College of Liberal Arts
- Reno/Tahoe Chapter of the American Marketing Association names 2017-2018 officers, board
- Shelly Dunbar to lead CommCap Advisors’ new Reno office
- Google joins tech companies at Tahoe Reno Industrial Center
- Hotel projects under way at Sparks Marina
- Lake Tahoe and Reno real estate markets weather record breaking winter
- First of its kind in Nevada produce cooling facility to open in Yerington in May
- Northern Nevada Business Weekly makes move to downtown Reno