Roger Kadz retired from Nevada State Development Corp.
April 12, 2017
Roger Kadz has retired as vice president and business development officer with Nevada State Development Corp.
Kadz joined NSDC in October 2013 after serving as an executive with several regional and community banks.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Keynote speakers announced for 2017 Nevada Economic Development Conference
- Renovated Grand Sierra Resort pool to open in early summer 2017
- Carson City Bypass to open first week in August
- Carson City judge blocks pot distribution licenses to non-alcohol distributors
- Entrepreneur launches boutique nanny agency in northern Nevada