Roger Kadz retired from Nevada State Development Corp.
April 12, 2017
Roger Kadz has retired as vice president and business development officer with Nevada State Development Corp.
Kadz joined NSDC in October 2013 after serving as an executive with several regional and community banks.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: People
- Johnny Melchionno named relationship manager for City National Bank
- RE/MAX Realty Affiliates named to REAL Trends America rankings
- Reno Fennemore Craig attorneys recognized
- Colliers International’s Fairchild earns SIOR designation
- Holland & Hart LLP attorneys selected by The Best Lawyers in America 2018